Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Remake of Satyajet ray's film Gupi Gayen Bagha Bayen



Gopi Gawaiya Bagha Bajaiya - Feature film
I am happy, finally putting this on the blog. This is a part of the things I did for a feature film GGBB. Since the movie is finished I am able to put it on the blog. I did work in this awesome studio called Paper boat animation studios for few projects like GGBB, 3 short films and also got a chance to be production manager of an episode of animated series of Shaktimaan. Will put the link as soon as the episode is released. Check out the studio
Link  (http://www.paperboatanimationstudios.com/ggbb.html)




I did work on the characters turn arounds, expression charts, lip syncs ans hand gestures maintaining the same line quality for 6 months and I am still ready to do it. It is such a fun to work on characters which are awesome in design, Thank you Shilpa ma'am. 








You can check out the release of the film on Link  http://cfsindia.org/ It will be updated soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment