Thursday, December 12, 2013

weekly dose

Its been 7 months I have not posted anything.
During Feb this year I had plans of making clay animation on a concept called genie. Which never took place. My travel plans were on hold since I joined Studio Eeksaurus ( http://www.studioeeksaurus.com/). Last month me and my friends went Pushkar Mela, Rajasthan, which was an amazing trip, most extra ordinary trade fair ever. 
So I will be posting regularly now. I started doodling on different topics. This illustration is on 'bottle'. I am not very good in writing my blog (actually any sort of writing ). Still I will try explaining my thought on my illustrations
These will be my point of view please feel free to comment. It might not match your point of view. 

BOTTLE




First element that comes to my mind when I see bottle is water, and water relates to thirst which reminds me of isolated barren land.

No comments:

Post a Comment